Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

BEAUTY ALERT | MAC COSMETICS | JAKARTA - ID

Hello Cantik!


“All Ages, All Races, All Sexes” sounds familiar to you? Yes  it’s MAC’s famous motto which is such a great motto seriously! Sadly I didn’t get to experience that in one of their counters in Pacific Place Mall Jakarta.

 Here’s the quick story, last week on Sunday I went to Pacific Place for lunch and after that I decided to stop by at MAC counters to buy and tried their foundation and other things. I was wearing shorts and a basic T-shirt, a pair of  Havaianas flip flops and wearing no make up. I stepped inside and there were no customers and I could see one MAC’s SA* in the register area, sitting and did nothing.

So I stepped inside and obviously the SA saw me and said nothing. Lalu saya jalan kebagian foundation dan ingin mencoba face and body foundation for the very first time (usually I'm wearing Chanel, Dior, GA, NARS, etc but not MAC) lalu saya harus memanggil SA* untuk membantu saya. SA nya datang dengan muka datar dan diam, jadi saya harus yang bertanya pada dia apa bedanya MAC face and body dengan foundation MAC yang lain? And she gave me the “smartest” answer  “sama aja yang ini bisa dipakai juga aja di badan” SERIOULSY?! I'm like, "are you kidding me?"

Like DUH its face and BODY saya juga tahu tanpa perlu nanya kalau jawabannya seperti itu. Lalu saya sambil sibuk mencari dan membuka botolnya to find my color and she just stood beside me WITHOUT TRYING to help me even tho I was the only one customer at that time. Saya ingat saya berada dis ana sekitar setengah jam dan si mbak sales-nya hanya berdiri di samping saya dan tidak melakukan apa-apa. 

Saya ingat saya juga bertanya kepada dia apakah Toledo akan masuk ke Jakarta, at first she's like had no idea what Toledo is and I told her it was a MAC's limited edition collections by Ruben Toledo and she said  “oooh itu ga bakal masuk ke Jakarta” at that point I'm thinking.. Alright I'm done here, no hospitality, no smile, no information, no intention to help so good bye! You will not have my money and will not go back to MAC’s PP fosho!

Cukup mengenai bad experience-nya, kemarin saya pergi  ke MAC Grand Indonesia andddd… MAC TOLEDO IS HEREEEE Ladies!! I already own Toledo’s collections but I'm still excited to announced this for you our lovely readers <3.


MAC Toledo lunched to Jakarta a week ago and you can reached this amazingly gorgeous limited edition collection only at MAC Plaza Senayan and MAC Grand Indonesia.

Saya datang dengan menggunakan baju yang biasa dan tetap dengan Havaianas flip flop and this time I had a very different experience. Ketika saya datang SA yang akan melayani saya menghampiri dan menyapa. Saya mengatakan jika saya ingin melihat Toledo’s collections dan SA-nya dengan senang hati menunjukkan tempatnya dan setiap saya bertanya mengenai produk MAC, she answer my questions and being helpful. Which is great because that’s what they are for right? Thank You MAC Grand Indonesia!

I ended up with buying another Toledo’s Lipstick, Victoriana. *cough* I got their last pieces! Tadinya saya juga ingin membeli Kindergarten Red blush dan Oxblood lipstick but its already out of stock, yang tersisa hanya eyeshadow palette, lipgloss, mascara dan lipstick shade Barbeque. If you want to have these collections I suggest you to go hurry up to go to MAC counters in Grand Indonesia or Plaza Senayan before it's all gone!

Now be alert! Heres the MAC Toledo’s price in Jakarta :
-       MAC Toledo Lipstick : Rp. 300.000,-
-       MAC Toledo Lipgloss : Rp. 290.000,-
-       MAC Toledo Blushes : Rp. 350.000,-
-       MAC Toledo Mascara : Rp. 270.000,-
-       Mac Toledo Eyeshadow Palette : Rp. 600.000,-

Please do keep in mind that this is a limited edition, MAC will not restock once the items are sold out.

Saya juga bertanya apakah MAC Cinderella Collection akan masuk ke Jakarta and sadly the SA in Grand Indonesia said no.

I do hope MAC management akan mengevaluasi karyawannya dalam memberikan service kepada customer nya karena sebagai SA adalah tugas anda untuk menjual produk dan melayani customer not your attitude. I'll definitely recommended MAC Plaza Senayan, MAC Grand Indonesia and MAC Pondok Indah Mall if you want to buy MAC Cosmetics!


Laters,
Si Brunette
*SA : Sales Attendant

all opinions are entirely my own or based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment